<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 29, 2008

Change The World
Westlife

Since you've gone
Well it seems like everything is wrong
And deep inside,
I know that I've lost much more than pride


Well happiness is getting further away
I miss you more than words can say
I need a miracle now
So tell me

Chorus:
How can I change the world?
Cos I sure can't change your mind
Where's the miracle I need now?
Gotta get to you somehow
Cos I can't change the world

Losing you
Well it's been the hardest thing to do
So I close my eyes
And tell myself that somehow I'll survive

Well you gave me heaven then you took it away
I miss you more with each passing day
I need a miracle now
So tell me

Repeat chorus

And it's so sad that you have to leave
Just so you can find yourself
And it's so sad that you just can't see
I love you more than life itself

No I can't change the world

Repeat chorus

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
9:31 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you